Sunday, June 10, 2012

Inspirational Sunday


Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers. Galatians 6:10

Sunday, does anyone else ever feel guilty for working on a day that god created for rest? Now... this isn't work but I consider cleaning and laundry a ton of work. I don't know if that is what ^he^ is referring to as "work" but as stay at home mothers or housewives, it is "our" job. One of our many jobs. But on this Sunday I will not worry about the dishes and the laundry. I will focus on family. On building a stronger family. A closer family. Building it based around God. As soon as they wake up. Until then... on to today's post.

I did a craft project last night. I only finished the first part of it as it had to dry. The second part will be done and ready for tomorrows post. So today's entry will be all things want and all things to create. 



To Create:


Now this is something I would love to create but for only 39.99 a crate (On Sale) I might just end up purchasing a few of them. 









Ive always wanted to do some sort of light fixture with wine bottles.
Now I am no jewelry creating wizard, but for these I would like to be. I think I have few of my grandmothers earrings and pendants that would work well for this project.
Courtesy of



 I love the concept of this!
 Courtesy of




Must Have, Will have:
 Those bird cage mirrors. 
This table.
 With these chairs.



For a mudroom.



The coffee table. 



Basically this whole set-up. Especially the armoire.



I am not a fan of tangerine but how its used in this bedroom. I am in love with it.



Come back tomorrow for another DYI project.

No comments:

Post a Comment